• 布拉格夜总会 - AAA Exclusive Club,歌舞表演,布拉格夜总会 - 1
!!! Special offer 2+1: Every third DRINK for FREE. Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday !!!
Don't miss: FREE ENTRY and charming sexy girls

论坛 (670)

AAA Exclusive Club Praha 有权删除不合格,粗俗或无意义的广告。

Seznam příspěvků

Thanks for another good night in Prague, the DJ is getting better ;) say hi and thanks to Nina for me. Hope to be back soon and start partying again :)

Andy3.9.2011 20:16:06

AND TANX A LOT FOR MY FAVORITE SONG !!! OF MY FAVORITE RAPPER EMINEM ! I'M NOT AFRAID !!! I WANNA BACK AGAIN !!! ONE MORE TIME !!!

ANTONIO25.8.2011 11:26:37

AHOJ ANGIE !!! AHOJ VLADKA !!! THERE WHAS A GREAT AND FANTASTIC TIME IN THE NEW AAA CLUB LIKE ALLWAYS CLEARLY!!! GREAT NEW STAFF !!! SO, I WILL BACK AGAIN !!! MORE AND MORE IN PRAGUE !!! MANY GREETINGS AND KISSES FOR THE GREAT PETRA ! AND THE GREAT KRISTINA !!! AND THE GREAT NICOLE !!!! AND TOO RACHEL !!! DON'T FORGET OF ME, BECAUSE I WILL BACK SOON !!! THIS IS A PROMISE !!! AND I KEEP ALLWAYS MY PROMISES !!! TANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!! DAKUJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I LOVE AAA CLUB ! BECAUSE FOR ME IS A HOLY LAND !!! DON'T FORGET TO SAY HELLO FOR ME PETRA, KRISTINA AND NICOLE !!!! CAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!! I'WILL BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!

ANTONIO24.8.2011 17:13:46

do any couples come into the club? and are any of the girls bisexual ?

couple23.8.2011 21:10:03

Jsou u vas nejake asijky ? Diky

afk17.8.2011 04:17:51

Thanks again for a great long weekend at AAA Club. Me my cousin and friend had a great time at all three visits to AAA. Will surely be back. Please send our best greetings to the girls from the Norwegian vikings!

Viking9.8.2011 23:58:46

Hallo AAA! Will be Jane in club on Friday? Thank you...

Jacob9.8.2011 10:22:40

Vielen Dank für den schönen Abend. Wir waren das erste Mal bei euch, kommen aber garantiert wieder.Wir hatten sehr viel Spass. Der Service war echt top. Die Mädels zuvorkommend und absolut stressfrei. Männer, hier bekommt man noch was für sein Geld. Die Chefin hat sich gut um uns gekümmert. Zimmer waren sauber, der Service wie gesagt in allen belangen TOP! Und man hat hier das Gefühl nicht ausgenommen zu werden. Ihr könnt mit den Mädels alles verhandeln. Die Chefin übersetzt auch, wenn es mal am deutschen hapert. Danke und wir kommen wieder - versprochen!

Marco8.8.2011 21:29:59

Hi ! I travel to Prague in October so I just wonder if à visit at your club would be nice ? And who is Lily I read that lots of people asking for her , Is she that hot or what?

McMiller7.8.2011 04:34:10

DAKUJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

ANTONIO4.8.2011 23:32:46

性感的女孩

Come and meet with companions in our exclusive nightclub in center of Prague and choose a sexy girl of your dreams and fulfill your wishes and enjoy new experiences.

View all girls (54)