• Night club Praga - AAA Exclusive Club, cabaret Prague, Repubblica Ceca - 1
!!! Special offer 2+1: Every third DRINK for FREE. Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday !!!
Don't miss: FREE ENTRY and charming sexy girls

Forum (670)

AAA Exclusive Club Praha si riserva il privilegio di eliminare annunci sconvenienti, volgari o privi di senso.

Seznam příspěvků

AHOJ. I visited at 21th Sep Wed and met a Natalie. Natalie is the most beautiful lady I've ever seen in the world!!Perfect club with Attrative staff! Definitely,I'll be back. By the way, Would you upload picture of Natalie?? Natalie is the outstanding sexy...

Takumi from Chaser Hotel30.9.2011 16:42:04

Hello beautiful ladies , who you all doing ? ^^

SweWolf22.9.2011 18:12:00

Hi Sebastian, the pick up servis its for free after 10 pm. See you soon

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB20.9.2011 01:06:07

hey there, will be in prague this friday. I only wanted to know if there is free transport for 3 guys if only 1 goes upstairs or does everyone has to go? thanks and see you...

Sebastian13.9.2011 20:13:50

AHOJ ! GREAT STAFF ! AHOJ ANGIE ! I WILL BACK ON PRAGUE WITHIN 112 DAYS FROM TODAY !!! I'M LOOKING FORWARDS !!! WILL BE ANOTHER GREAT TIME !!! BECAUSE AAA IS A DREAMLAND !!! BECAUSE AAA IS BETTER THAN THE PARADISE !!! !!! !!! CAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

ANTONIO13.9.2011 18:48:22

thank you guys, we are very much looking forward for your next visits :)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB12.9.2011 19:06:34

Thanks for another good night in Prague, the DJ is getting better ;) say hi and thanks to Nina for me. Hope to be back soon and start partying again :)

Andy3.9.2011 20:16:06

AND TANX A LOT FOR MY FAVORITE SONG !!! OF MY FAVORITE RAPPER EMINEM ! I'M NOT AFRAID !!! I WANNA BACK AGAIN !!! ONE MORE TIME !!!

ANTONIO25.8.2011 11:26:37

AHOJ ANGIE !!! AHOJ VLADKA !!! THERE WHAS A GREAT AND FANTASTIC TIME IN THE NEW AAA CLUB LIKE ALLWAYS CLEARLY!!! GREAT NEW STAFF !!! SO, I WILL BACK AGAIN !!! MORE AND MORE IN PRAGUE !!! MANY GREETINGS AND KISSES FOR THE GREAT PETRA ! AND THE GREAT KRISTINA !!! AND THE GREAT NICOLE !!!! AND TOO RACHEL !!! DON'T FORGET OF ME, BECAUSE I WILL BACK SOON !!! THIS IS A PROMISE !!! AND I KEEP ALLWAYS MY PROMISES !!! TANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!! DAKUJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I LOVE AAA CLUB ! BECAUSE FOR ME IS A HOLY LAND !!! DON'T FORGET TO SAY HELLO FOR ME PETRA, KRISTINA AND NICOLE !!!! CAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!! I'WILL BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!

ANTONIO24.8.2011 17:13:46

do any couples come into the club? and are any of the girls bisexual ?

couple23.8.2011 21:10:03

Ragazze sexy, compagni di Praga

Come and meet with companions in our exclusive nightclub in center of Prague and choose a sexy girl of your dreams and fulfill your wishes and enjoy new experiences.

View all girls (54)