• Night Club Prague - AAA Exclusive Club, boîte de nuit, cabaret, République Tchèque - 1
Don't miss: Free transport in and back and charming sexy girls

Forum (589)

AAA Exclusive Club Praha se réserve le droit de supprimer une publicité inconvenante, vulgaire ou non-sens.

Seznam příspěvků

Al: Thank you :-)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB20.10.2014 20:19:32

Good morning. Many thanks to evryone in AAA: everything was perfect as usual and I very much appreciated everyone's attention and kindness. Best wishes to Nicole; I wish her the best for the future (and sorry I was in a hurry as my plane was very early today). I look forward to my next visit. Kindest regards.

Al20.10.2014 10:12:04

Dobrý den Divala sem se na fotky divek takže obicejna holka nemá šanci se tam dostat musela by vypadat jako modelka aby ste ji vzaly? děkuji za odpověď .

Lucka19.10.2014 23:10:12

Viktor: One of the most important means of communication, love is undoubtedly touch. It is the hand that we can use in contact with a partner - and not only the physical but also the emotional and spiritual level. Besides that Tantric massage is a great way to worship the body of our partner, can serve as the perfect prelude tantric sexual union or maithuna. Communication touch When performing tantric massage is so important to carry out a precise movements, but rather through their hands to encourage partner with sensory impulses inducing feelings of tenderness and safety. It is essential therefore more likely to let intuition and heart to properly show us where and how to touch your lover, as well as when to stop or, conversely, increase the intensity of contact. In doing so, let us keep in mind that our goal - and therefore the goal of tantric massage - not achieving orgasm (even if it could happen), but enjoyment and pleasure. Effects of massage increases the use of aromatic oils and lubricants: aromatherapy, secondly, contribute to sensitize and create the ideal environment of intimacy and then have our hands better glide over the skin of our partner. We may použítjakýkoli kind of oil or rubrikantu, but the best results for tantric massage brings aromatic essential oils of rosemary, lemon or tangerine, because they stimulate the senses. For this type of massage is also recommended rose essential oil, because its effect is extremely sensual and according to the situation can calm down or vice versa excited state of mind. In addition, a positive effect on people suffering from sexual dysfunction like essential oil of ylang-ylang. To enhance the benefits of sensual caresses and tenderness may choose oil of myrrh, which also scent an entire room. The environment in which you make or receive a massage should act primarily as a pleasant oasis of peace secured against all disturbing elements. The best lighting is dim, shielded, or some such, which issued candles. As background music, select a romantic and emotional music that let's just quietly, although you can choose a complete silence when we listen to a sultry sound of your partner's breath as well. Apart from a few specific areas, such as the genitals, which require special treatment, tantric massage can be performed on the surface of the body. Delicate and sensitive touch palm may začítod toes, thighs go up to the flanks, where only superficially dotknemeokolí genitals, then returns his attention and energy on the abdomen and then focus on the area around the spine - from kostrčeaž the scruff of the neck - hence the breast and finally, the greatest love and tenderness massage the face and hlavusvého partner.

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB19.10.2014 22:19:21

tell me description of tantra massage

viktor19.10.2014 13:07:49

Hi Al, thank you very much, we are looking forward for your visit. :-)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB10.10.2014 20:36:25

Good evening. I hope that my message finds everyone well in the club. I am planning to visit you on saturday, october 18. I look forward to seeing you all. Kind regards.

Al9.10.2014 19:29:21

No name::-)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB9.10.2014 19:16:57

:)

noname9.10.2014 00:09:19

TONIGHT 13 BEAUTIFULL GIRLS!!! Wanna have fun? :-)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB1.10.2014 21:43:47

Filles sexy

Come and meet with companions in our exclusive nightclub in center of Prague and choose a sexy girl of your dreams and fulfill your wishes and enjoy new experiences.

View all girls (53)