• Night Club Praha - AAA Exclusive Club, noční klub Praha - 1
Nepřehlédněte: VSTUP ZDARMA a okouzlující sexy dívky
Hledáme nové dívky do našeho klubu.

Fórum (647)

AAA Exclusive Club Praha si vyhrazuje právo smazat jakékoliv nevhodné příspěvky.

Seznam příspěvků

Byli jsme u vás s kamarádem, v jednom týdnu 2x :) velice se nám zamlouvá systém jaký v clubu máte....už se těšíme až zase přijdeme na návštěvu do Prahy a samozřejmě taky zavítáme do clubu :)

Honza7.10.2012 12:47:19

Filipo:Hello,couples are welcome in The Club, please confirm over the phone in advance, surely your wife will be treated well and yourself as well :) price could be discuss on your arrival :)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB25.9.2012 12:23:13

Hello, is your club for guys only or couples are welcome? Me&my wife would like to visit u, but she needs to make sure, she will be comfortable. If yes, do u offer treesome&price is? Thank you!

Filipo25.9.2012 11:50:56

dannyboy:unfortunately not

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB24.9.2012 13:41:19

jeff:Anna and Niki do not work for us anymore, however we have refreshed our Menu and there is no doubt that you could meet up with one of the awesome looking currently working girls :) pop over and see by yourself :)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB24.9.2012 13:40:47

Marty:since you visited us two years ago we have moved to the very classy and comfortable villa on Vinohrady.There is proximately 10 up to 20 girls of very good looking working on night bases and can not wait to spend some very pleasant time with you:)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB24.9.2012 13:37:13

Swewolf:no need to be sad as we added a few low-alcoholic beverages to our list and cut the Champagne prices down, still planty of drinks to be downed:)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB24.9.2012 13:32:42

Anyone know where elis has gone

dannyboy23.9.2012 20:36:45

Hello, I'm coming to Prague on the 28th of october, as usual I'll come to your club a couple of times during my stay. 2 questions : Is Anna (from Belarus) off ? (I think so because I can't find her on your girls' page). Second question : in december i met a brand new girl named Nikki (19 years old, from czech republik), is she still in your club ?

jeff23.9.2012 02:47:12

No strong alcohol?!!! :O I hope u joke cuz that law messing with my life

Swewolf21.9.2012 00:29:47

Sexy dívky, společnice Praha

Přijdtě se seznámit se společnicemi do našeho exkluzivního night clubu v Praze blízko centra a vyberte si sexy dívku svých snů a splňte si své tužby a dopřejte si nové zážitky.

Zobrazit všechny dívky (52)